Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using huberconcepts.com or any of our other Web sites. By accessing or using our sites, you agree to the following terms and conditions. You should review these terms and conditions regularly as they may change at any time at Huber Concepts & its subsidiaries sole discretion. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not access or otherwise use our sites. The following terms and conditions apply to any and all of our web sites, including any web sites owned, operated or sponsored by any of our subsidiaries or affiliates. “Content” refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video, and any other information provided from or on our web sites.
By purchasing any of Huber Concepts products or visiting this site you agree that you will always engage or turn your safety on first before manipulating, handling or touching your firearm(s) and/or loading or unloading of the weapon.
Huber Concepts Tactical STAGED-BREAK® Trigger for REM700 Rifles 1 January, 2015
Normal Installation Time 15-30 minutes. Included: documentation, (2) secondary slave pins. Tools required to replace trigger: hammer, (UNDERSIZE/LESS THAN) 1/8” punch (3mm, 3/32”).
If in doubt or questions- Please Call John at Huber Concepts
(920) 921-9641, www.huberconcepts.com, email@example.com
Or you can seek your favorite qualified gunsmith for assistance.
SAFETY FIRST! Turn the safety on. Remove Source of Ammunition. Clear Chamber.
Read & Understand these Instructions
- Remove bolt from receiver & set aside.
- Remove Barreled Action from Stock/Chassis for access to trigger mount pins.
- Using supplied Slave Pins (to secure old trigger intact when removed), and your Punch (UNDERSIZE 1/8”) (<.118”/3mm recommended), Drift trigger mount pins, Rear pin First, Right-to-Left, to position slave pins through trigger only and liberate receiver bolt release Lever & Spring. Drift front pin Left, align slave pin in trigger and remove old trigger from receiver (trigger) well.
Caution: Not to damage bolt stop, at front pin left side, by drifting front pin left after removing bolt release lever.
- Place HUBER trigger in trigger well of receiver & sliding Safety handle along Receiver, align and re-pin Front mount pin-First. Clear pin-left end -of release lever slot in receiver. Slave pin will fall free.
- Re-install Rear pin from left, securing bolt release Lever &Spring, securing trigger and displacing slave pin. Top Bolt Release Lever will continue to function properly. If sear inadvertently released – with Allen wrench, tend sear spring into pocket from rear under sear.
- Re-install bolt and close action.
FUNCTION CHECK: Set Safety to SAFE, attempt to fire- Should NOT Fire. Safety blocks trigger prior to the 2nd stage and lifts sear.
Set Safety to FIRE, attempt to fire- should FIRE thru 2-Stage function.
Trigger remains loaded thru shot & follow-thru and should return to base. Trigger CONNECTOR resets as:
- SAFETY FIRST to ON or bolt lift, opened & cycled.
- Re-Install Barreled Receiver into Stock/ Chassis.
- Check stock clearance at top front.
- FINAL FUNCTION CHECK.
DISCLAIMER: Trigger Form & Function is set at the factory. Geometry and adjustability’s are NON-Linear.
Any tampering (USER Adjustment) will void warranty and potentially compromise performance and safety.
WARRANTY: Huber Concepts Triggers are warranted against defect in design, manufacturing and materials to the original purchaser for one year. No warranty against misuse, abuse, deliberate tampering, unauthorized alterations and other circumstances beyond our control. Limits not to exceed cost of repair or replacement. Not responsible for subsequent actions, injury or damage to other equipment.
Return Policy for all issues, repairs or replacement at Huber Concepts determination and discretion.
Huber Concepts LLC Triggers are 100% MADE IN THE USA.
Huber Concepts Triggers are protected by U.S. Patents #6,681,511; #7,051,467; #7,430,827;
#8,132,349; #8,677,665 and other Patents Pending, U.S. Registered Trademarks.
Technical information is proprietary and confidential. All sales are final.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to purchase Products, register with or otherwise use www.huberconcepts.com. By using this website, you represent and warrant that:
- You have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- All registration and listing information you submit is 100% truthful and accurate;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information;
- You are 18 years of age or older; and (e) your use of the Website does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- You are a citizen of the United States of America or otherwise eligible to own a firearm. Have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.
- Have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution
- Have never been a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of any controlled substance.
- Have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
- Have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Are not currently subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child.
- Can otherwise successfully complete an ATF form 4473 to legally purchase a firearm.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Huber Concepts, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to us from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages, litigation fees & expenses.
Huber Concepts makes every attempt possible to provide completely accurate information. Occasionally there may be information on huberconcepts.com that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and/or availability. Huber Concepts reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Huber Concepts apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause you.
NO THIRD PARTY LIABILITY.
Huber Concepts will not be liable for any work performed by any third party vendor referred by Seller and hereby waives any right to assert any claim against Seller for work performed by any other third party or vendor, including but not limited to, claims for negligent referral, agency, or superior.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, LICENSING, & SITE ACCESS. Huber concepts retains all proprietary rights heron and contained on www.huberconcepts.com. Except as otherwise expressly noted, all Products, images, illustrations, designs (including Product designs), graphics, icons, photographs, text, audio clips, video clips and other materials that appear as part of huberconcepts.com as well as the selection, arrangement and organization of the foregoing and the website as a whole (collectively, ‘Content’) are subject to copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress, and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses and rights of publicity and privacy, all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to which are owned by Huber Concepts and\or its subsidiaries. All software used on this Website is the property of Huber Concepts and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
You may not:
- Modify or create any derivative work based on the Content or use the Content, in whole or in part, for any commercial purpose or for any public display, performance, sale, rental, outsourcing or other commercial exploitation.
- Remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from the Content.
- Transfer the Content to another person
- Reproduce the Content, the Website or the software, in whole or in part, as expressly provided by Huber Concepts. You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Content or software Huber Concepts reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.
YOU ARE BOUND BY CHANGES IN THIS AGREEMENT’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Huber Concepts may at any time revise these terms and conditions by simply updating this page. By using our Web site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current Huber Concepts terms and conditions to which you are bound. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by other legal notices or terms located on parts of our Web site. In the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the terms and conditions of any other written agreement between Huber Concepts and/or its subsidiaries, and its customers or vendors, the express terms and conditions of the latter agreement shall prevail.